FRAMINGHAM – Stars Above, an outdoor family-friendly circus performed as the sunset last night at Eastleigh Farm.
Created by founders of Hideaway Circus, Josh & Lyndsay Aviner, the show is a modern take on the nostalgic small touring circuses from 200 years ago.
There are three more shows this weekend at the farm – 4 and 7 p.m. on Saturday and 4 p.m. on Sunday.
Tickets can be purchased online at: https://www.eventbrite.com/…/stars-above-framingham-ma…
There is three categories of tickets. The most affordable is a general admission “Bring Your Own Seat” ticket. Audience members must bring a portable folding chair or blanket with them to the performance.
There is also two reserved sections of seating – Premium and VIP. Both tiers including a comfortable outdoor spectator lawn chair with excellent views of the stage. The VIP tickets are the most padded chairs with prime views in the center front.
Please Review Before Purchase
• All sales are final, no refunds will be granted.
• All children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
• Late arrivals may be admitted as per local venue policy.
• Special effects, such as fog, strobes and other multimedia-oriented music and lights, will be used during the show.
• There are no animals used in the performances.
• Due to the outdoor nature of the circus, pending inclement weather and the current forecast, the company may pause, delay, or even cancel a performance.
The Trolley Dog truck is on site as is the Moo Bus, Eastleigh’s ice cream truck.