1 The heat wave continues today. The heat advisory since Tuesday is still in place.
The City will use its libraries as cooling stations and the City’s trio of public beaches are open, too.
2. The Framingham Farmers’ market will be open today from 3 to 7 p.m. on the Framingham Centre Common. Food trucks are expected to arrive as early as noon. Live music is scheduled for today too.
4. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM meetings (all remote unless noted):
- Framingham School Committee: Teaching and Learning Subcommittee at 5 p.m.
- Framingham Planning Board at 7 p.m.
On the Planning Board agenda is a submission for a 6-story apartment building at the former Chicken Bone restaurant site.
5. The Framingham Public Library and the Framingham Public Library Foundation will host Noche de Fiesta on Saturday, July 23 from 6 to 9:30 p.m.
Noche de Fiesta is free, but the first 500 people who register will receive a free FIESTA bag at the event. Pre-registration will help with the planning of the event. To pre-register use the QR code below.
Use the QR code in the flyer below to register.
The events is from 6 to 9:30 p.m. on Lexington Street, which will be shut down from 5 to 10:30 p.m.
The email addresses used to pre-register will also be used if the event has to be cancelled or delayed due to thunderstorms.