1 Framingham Mayor Charlie Sisitsky and Chief Financial Officer Louise Miller will hold a public meeting to discuss the proposed FY23 water and wastewater (sewer) rate increases tonight at 6 in the Blumer Room in the Memorial Building. The public may attend in person or via Zoom. Spanish, Portuguese, and ASL interpreting services will be available. Zoom information is found here (passcode: 496996).
2. The MetroWest Conference For Women will hold its first public meeting seeking input on their 6th Conference scheduled for September 15 tonight at 6:30 at the Christa McAuliffe Library on Water Street in Framingham. All are welcome to attend.
3. Framingham Public Library is hosting duct tape crafts today frm 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. for grades 4 to 8 at the Christa McAuliffe Library branch.
4. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM meetings (all remote unless noted):
- Framingham Planning Board at 7 p.m.
- Framingham City Council finance subcommittee meeting at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room in the Memorial Building.
5. FLYERS IN ACTION:
- Framingham High boys tennis at Natick High at 3:45 p.m.
- Framingham High boys lacrosse hosts the Tigers of Newton North at 4 p.m. at Phil Read Field at the high school
- Boys volleyball hosts Weymouth High at 4 p.m.
- Girls lacrosse at Newton North for a game at 4:30 p.m.
- Framingham High baseball at Franklin High at 7 p.m.f