It is a recommendation and NOT a requirement.
2. Today is World Intellectual Property Day. This year’s theme is Intellectual Property and Youth innovating for a Better Future. “Find out how young inventors, creators and entrepreneurs can use intellectual property (IP) rights to achieve their goals, generate income, create jobs, tackle local and global challenges and support community and national development. Learn more here.
3. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High boys lacrosse hosts Wellesley High today at 4 p.m. at Phil Read Field
- Framingham High girls lacrosse is at Wellesley High at 4 p.m.
- Framingham High boys volleyball is at Weymouth at 4 p.m.
4. City Council is expected to vote on the Mayor’s choice for a new economic development, planning, and community development director tonight.
5. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meeting (all are remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham City Council meets tonight at 7 p.m. in the Blumer room at City Hall.
- Framingham Historic District Commission has a meeting tonight at 7:30