FRAMINGHAM – Access Framingham, Framingham non-profit public access TV station, is advertising for an executive director & station manager.
Scott Mercier, who was hired in October 2015, is leaving.
“The Executive Director / Station Manager serves as a visionary leader, administrator, and manager reporting directly to the President of the Board of Directors and working with the Board to achieve the organization’s goals and objectives. We are looking for a proven leader with 5+ years of management experience who is a highly-organized self-starter, with effective communications skills; someone who takes pride in consistently achieving success while motivating a team to provide outstanding service to the community and all stakeholders,” according to the job posting.
The position pays $80,000 to $95,000 according to the job posting.
Framingham Public Access Corporation (FPAC) known as Access Framingham Television (AFTV) is a non-profit corporation designated by the City of Framingham to run Access Framingham Television. AFTV also manages the Framingham Education Channel (FECtv).
AFTV and FECtv are all supported by the cable television subscribers in Framingham, who pay fees to support the channels.
- 5+ years in a management/leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or a related field
- Demonstrated success in development and/or fundraising
- Media operations and/or video production knowledge
- Helpful to have experience with: QuickBooks, Dropbox, Google Docs, Office, MAC and MS Office, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Adobe, and Final Cut Pro
- A clean driving record and willingness to occasionally drive a company production truck
- Must be able to lift 25+ pounds and evaluate the broadcast quality of video programming
- 80% of Health and Dental Insurance is paid by the employer
- 401K plan with a company match and investment options
- Annual performance bonus potential
- Submit a current resume and cover letter in an email with the subject: President of the Board (Audrey Hall) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide samples of video and communications work
- Finalists will be required to submit references