SUDBURY – The 200 Foundation donated $1,000 to 14 food pantries.
The donation went to:
- Natick Serice Center
- A Place to Turn Natick
- Loaves and Fishes Bellingham
- Daily Bread Food Pantry Milford
- Salvation Army Food Pantry Framingham
- Franklin Food Pantry
- St. Bridget Food Pantry Framingham
- Daniel’s Table Framingham
- Falmouth Food Pantry
- Hudson Food Pantry
- Ashland Food Pantry
- Pilgrim Church in Southborough’s Food Pantry
- Sudbury food pantry
- St Tarcisius’ food pantry
Founded in 1964, The 200 Foundation is a group of MetroWest business and community leaders who volunteer their time to raise money for programs that assist families and individuals throughout Massachusetts.
As a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization, The 200 Foundation provides grants that support local services such as food pantries, shelters, rehabilitation, and child service organizations.
Framingham resident Phil Ottaviani Jr. is the president of The 200 Foundation’s executive board. Framingham resident Janet Leombruno is a member of the advisory board.
In full transparency, photos and release submitted to SOURCE media