1 The Framingham Police Chief is the guest speaker at the Framingham Business Association luncheon on Wednesday, April 13 at noon at LaCantina restaurant. Pre-registration is required.
Mayor Charlie Sisitsky is expected to attend the meeting.
2. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meeting (all are remote unless otherwise noted):
- Framingham Zoning Board of Appeals at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Parks & Recreation Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Cultural Council at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Sustainability Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Traffic Commission: Traffic Regulation Subcommittee at 3 p.m.
3. FLYERS in action:
- Baseball is at Natick High at 3:45 p.m.
- Softball hosts Natick High at Framingham High at 3:45 p.m.
- Boys tennis hosts Milton High at Bowditch Field at 3:45 p.m.
- Girls tennis is at Milton High at 3:45 p.m.
- Girls golf at Southborough Golf Club today.
- Boys & girls track & field will host Wellesley at 3:45 p.m. at Bowditch Field
- Framingham High boys lacrosse won its first game of the season in its home opener yesterday
- Framingham High girls lacrosse won in double overtime 9-8.
4. SOURCE celebrates its 6th year publishing today.
The digital news outlet has expanded its coverage over the last six years to include Ashland, Natick, and Greater Framingham. The news outlet is averaging more than 75,000+ readers a month according to Google analytics.
5. Framingham Public Library will present Tales of an Unnatural Rebellion at 6 p.m. in the community room at the Christa McAuliffe branch.