By Framingham State athletics
FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham State University women’s lacrosse team saw 11 players tally goals as the Rams defeated MCLA 22-2 this afternoon in Massachusetts State Collegiate Athletic Conference (MASCAC) action at Shewcraft Field in North Adams.
With the loss, MCLA is 1-6 overall.
With the win, Framingham State rams improve to 5-6 overall and are undefeated in Conference play at 2-0.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Leah Green paced the Rams on the offensive end of the field, tallying a game-best five goals while adding an assist and a ground ball.
- Molly Lanier added four goals of her own in the game, while Rachel Erickson tallied three.
- Hannah Guerin continued her stellar play tallying three markers of her own and added three helpers.
- Regan Fein and Madison Skiff each found the back of the net once in the game. Fein added three helpers, while Skiff dished out four assists.
- Liz Dollard, Tara Palermo and Kyra Lyons each scored once and picked up one assist in the game, while Devon DeMeo and Hailey Baker each scored once.
- Alexis Burleigh earned the win in net for the Rams making one save.
- The Rams held a 28-5 edge and ground ball and a 49-4 edge in shots for the game.
UP NEXT: The Rams are back in action on Saturday when they host Bridgewater State for a MASCAC tilt at noon