FRAMINGHAM – A total of 47 sophomore and juniors were inducted into the National Honor Society at Keefe Technical High School, including 10 sophomores from Holliston & Hopkinton.
The mission of the National Technical Honor Society is to honor student achievement and leadership, promote educational excellence, and enhance career opportunities for the NTHS membership.
Keefe Regional Technical High School became a recognized National Technical Honor Society chapter in 2017. It is among 3,700 charter schools and colleges with more than 50,000 students enrolled in vocational and technical education each year.
To be inducted into The National Technical Honor Society, students are required to meet strict criteria and membership is by invitation only. Students must:
- Have a current GPA of 3.5.
- 90% or above attendance record.
- Complete a minimum of 1 out of 4 class terms in a career and technical field.
- Submit one teacher recommendation using the NTHS Teacher recommendation form.
- Demonstrate critical workplace values, honesty, technical skills, teamwork, loyalty, initiative, leadership and commitment to personal and professional excellence.
Inducted in 2022 were:
Tessa Bielak Holliston
Tyler Casey Holliston
Bryan Costa Holliston
Jack Donoghue Holliston
Joseph Green Holliston
Bennett Kazanjian Hopkinton
Benjamin Hunter Holliston
Jake Lynch Holliston
Jack Scaramella Holliston
Caroline White Holliston