1 Light rain this morning. Breaks of sun this afternoon. High 44 degrees Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70%
3. City Council’s Economic Development Subcommittee elected District 4 City Councilor Michael Cannon its chair last night in a 3-0 vote. District 1 City Councilor Christine Long is vice chair.
City Council’s Planning & Zoning Subcommittee elected District 1 City Councilor Christine Long its chair last night in a 5-0 vote. District 9 City Councilor Tracey Bryant is vice chair.
4. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS (all are remote unless noted):
- Keefe School Committee at 11 a.m.
- Framingham Council on Aging at 1:30 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Health at 7 p.m.
- Framingham City Council’s finance subcommittee at 7 p.m.
5. FLYERS in action today:
- Framingham High girls ice hockey team and Newton South skated to a 0-0 tie last night at Loring Arena.
- Alpine Ski Team at Ski Ward tonight
- Boys basketball hosts Braintree at 6:30 p.m.
- Girls basketball travels to Braintree for a 6:30 p.m. game
- Indoor track teams have a meet at the Reggie Lewis Center this afternoon