FRAMINGHAM – Framingham Fire responded to a Framingham residence for a reported gas leak at 3 a.m. on Tuesday, February 1.
Framingham Fire responded to 9 Arthur Street for a reported natural gas leak. Framingham Police and Eversource also responded later.
“On arrival, companies found gas meter to residence had been accidentally struck by a motor vehicle,” said Framingham Fire Chief Michael Dutcher.
“Crews shut down meter and checked interior of home for gas,” said Chief Dutcher, who said there was no elevated natural gas reading inside the home.
Eversource was called to scene for repairs, said the fire chief.