1 Last night, Governor Charlie Baker will give his last State of the Commonwealth address. He has chosen not to seek re-election for a third term. You can read his speech here.
3. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS (all are remote unless noted):
- Framingham Fair Housing Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Sustainability Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Disability Commission at 7 p.m.
4. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High wrestling hosts Brookline tonight at 6.
- Framingham High boys ice hockey hosts Needham at 7 p.m. at Loring Arena. Still no fans allowed. Only two spectators per hockey player.
- Girls ice hockey at babson College at 8 p.m. against the Rockets of Needham High