1 No identification has been made of the body found in Learned Pond on Tuesday. Police and the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office is still investigating.
2. The Mayor and the Superintendent announced the pause on indoor group activities is lifted today..
Last Wednesday, the City announced 1,300+ new COVID cases within the last 7 days.
On Wednesday, January 12, the City announced 1,900+new COVID cases in the last 7 days.
3. FLYERS in Action:
- Framingham High girls basketball team hosts Braintree at 6;30 p.m. at the high school
- Framingham High gymnastics hosts Needham at Shen’s gym in Holliston
- No general fans are allowed. Each athlete is allowed two spectator guests.
4. No word from the City or the Sisitsky Administration on a mask mandate. The Natick Board of Health voted for a mask mandate to start Monday, January 17 and run through the end of February.
Framingham Board of Health took no action on Tuesday The Health Director Alex DePalo had no opinion at the meeting.
5. Monday is the martin Luther King Jr. Holiday. There is no school and city buildings are closed. Framingham’s Memorial Building closes today at 2 p.m.