FRAMINGHAM – MetroWest Medical Center, including Framingham Union Hospital, changed its visitors’ policy today, December 24.
“Due to the current COVID-19 conditions, we are revising our hospital visitation to further support your safety,” announced the Tenet Health owed Center effective today December 24.
- Permitted Visitation:
- Non-COVID-19 positive patients only
- Adult visitors only (+18 years if age)
- Compliance with Visitor Guidelines Required (below)
- Restricted Visitation:
- Patients with COVID-19 or Suspected COVID-19 Positive Patients
- Virtual visitation only
Conditions of Visitation & Guidelines
- Visitation is permitted during hospital visiting hours: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- One adult visitor permitted for one hour per day per patient
- Visitors must:
- Schedule their visit with the patient care unit
- Check-in at the Main Hospital Lobby or ED Reception Desk
- Wear a face mask at all times
- Perform hand hygiene upon entering and exiting the hospital and patient rooms
- Remain in the patient’s room at all times
- No eating food or drinking in the patient’s room
- If requested to leave the patient’s room for any reason, visitor must wait outside
- Exceptions may apply to specific circumstances.