By Framingham State athletics
WORCESTER – The Framingham State University men’s basketball team was defeated 69-52 by undefeated Clark University in non-conference action Thursday night, December 2, at the Kneller Athletic Center in Worcester.
Framingham State now drops to 1-8 overall.
Clark remains undefeated at 7-0.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- The Rams were led on the offensive end of the floor by 11 points from Marshall Martin (pictured). Martin connected on 3-of-5 from the floor including 3-of-4 from long range. He added seven boards, an assist, two steals and two blocks.
- Jahden Erold was the only other Rams in double figures as he tallied 10 points on 2-of-5 from the floor and 6-of-6 from the line. He added seven boards, three assists and a steal.
- Keith Hollman tallied eight points with three steals and a block, while Javaris Hill and Johsue Castillo added seven points apiece.
- Clark saw four starters record double figures in the game led by a game-best 14 points from Tyler Davern. Davern added seven rebounds, an assist, two steals and two blocks.
- Bruce Saintilus added 13 points, while Biko Gayman and Gralen Vereen tallied 12 apiece.
- The Rams shot 39% from the floor in the game including 38% from behind the arc, while the Cougars connected on 40% of their shots and 47% from behind the arc.
- The Rams held a 16-10 edge in bench points and a 30-20 edge in points in the paint.
UP NEXT: The Rams are back in action on Saturday when they travel to Lesley University at 1:30 p.m.