5 Things You Need To Know Today in Framingham: Tuesday, November 16, 2021
1 There will be a recount in the District 3 City Council race on Tuesday at 9 a.m. at Nevins Hall in the Memorial Building.
The Framingham Board of Registrars will hold a meeting at 7:30 a.m.
2. Auditions will be held today at Framingham High for the musical In The Heights.
3. City of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS today:
- Framingham City Council: Economic Development Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Health at 7 p.m.
- Framingham City Council at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Library Trustees: Community Outreach Subcommittee at 7 p.m.
4. According to the Mayor’s publicly posted schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer will hold a community hour at 5 p.m. today with the Library Director Lena Kilburn.
5. The Curtis Family Thanksgiving is holding a raffle to raise funds for its annual dinner. Drawing will be held on Thursday night. Click here to purchase tickets.