FRAMINGHAM – Next week Framingham has the opportunity to change direction after a difficult four years.
I am voting for Charlie Sisitsky to be our next Mayor because he has the experience, the
presence and the energy that the job demands. He is the right person at the right time, to help
get our City back on track. He will collaborate with stakeholders to reawaken our moribund
operations and transform the government into an efficient and effective venture.
There are many important matters that need to be addressed in our City. I am confident if Charlie Sisitsky is our Mayor these are among many changes we can count on:
- The severe financial issues that threaten the solvency of our water and sewer enterprise
fund will finally be addressed.
- Customer service issues at City Hall will be rectified. Offices will be fully staffed and
phones will be answered as a priority.
- Budgets will be developed in a collaborative fashion, not in a vacuum.
- Capable professionals will be recruited and retained to fill the many vacancies in key
- Small business will again gain access to City leadership to discuss the critical issues they
face in our new economic reality.
- Financial efficiency will become a focus of decision makers.
- The dormant Economic Development department will be reorganized as required by the
Charter and begin to bring results.
There is a lot of work to be done. Charlie Sisitsky is the person we need to rebuild the
leadership team with talented professionals to march Framingham forward.
Please join me on November 2nd with a vote for Charlie Sisitsky and the change we desperately need.