By Framingham State athletics
BUZZARDS BAY – The Framingham State University volleyball team triumphed over Massachusetts Maritime Academy 3-0 on September 29 in Massachusetts State Collegiate Athletic Conference (MASCAC) action at the Clean Harbors Center in Buzzards bay.
Framingham State improves to 7-6 overall and 2-1 in the Conference.
Mass Maritime falls to 1-12 overall, and is still seeking its first Conference win.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- The Rams won the match by scores of 25-15, 25-9 and 25-15.
- The Rams were paced by 10 kills and eight digs from Brandee Thomas, while Valerie Sullivan added nine.
- Hailey Sander chipped in with seven kills, while Anna Szymanski added five, three service aces and six digs.
- Isabel Henwood tallied 15 defensive digs, while Emily Flaherty added six.
- Hayley Gaskin tallied 30 set assists with two digs for the Rams.
- The Bucs received seven kills and three digs from Marlo Sim, while Isabelle Miazga chipped in with 14 digs and two assists. Bianca Andronic added 15 assists.
UP NEXT: The Rams are back in action Friday night when they host MIT in a non-conference match at 6 p.m.