Framingham Responds To Grease Fire on Cedar Street

Share, email, print, bookmark SOURCE reports.

FRAMINGHAM – Firefighters responded to 103 Cedar Street last night, just before 6 p.m. for a reported fire.

“On arrival found small stove top grease fire had been extinguished by occupant prior to the fire department’s arrival,” said Framingham Fire Chief Michael Dutcher.

Firefighters checked surrounding area for extension of fire and found none, said the chief.

There was no damage, he added.

editor

email: editor@FraminghamSource.com call or text at 508-315-7176