1 Framingham Council on Aging will present its first senior heroes awards today. The event will be held at the Callahan Center and is by invitation only.
2. Rev. J. Anthony Lloyd from Greater Framingham Church will present Dear Martin: Anansi Writes to Dr. King tonight at 7 at the main Framingham Public Library, as part of Framingham Reads Together 2021.
Join us in-person or online for a session of storytelling and a sharing of experiences inspired by Dear Martin and the African fables of Anansi.
Rev. Dr. Lloyd will share themes from stories that encourage communication with each other and friendships with people who are different from yourself.
Registration required to join us in person (space is limited) at the Framingham Public Library: https://bit.ly/FRT-Anansi-Writes-Dr-King.
No registration required to attend online via YouTube. Watch live at www.youtube.com/framinghampubliclibrary.
3. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Housing Authority 2 p.m.
- Framingham City Council: Planning & Zoning Subcommittee 6 p.m.
- Framingham Strategic Initiative & Financial Oversight Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Library Trustees at 7 p.m.
- Framingham School Building Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Conservation Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Board of License Commissioners at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Community Preservation Committee at 7 p.m.
4. According to the Mayor’s publicly posted schedule, she will attend the senior awards at the Callahan Center.
5. FLYERS in action: (weather permitting):
- Framingham High golf team opens season with a match against Milton High at 3:45 p.m. at Sassamon Trace Golf Course in Natick.
- Framingham High field hockey has a home game at Read Field at 4 p.m. against Brookline High