1 Starting today, the Project Beacon free COVID-19 testing siteat 123 Maple Street in Framingham will also begin offering vaccines.
2. Political candidate Mary Kate Feeney is hosting a Women For Framingham event at Samba Steak & Sushi on Route 9 tonight at 5:30.
The event is billed as a “celebration of women’s leadership in Framingham. It is a chance for women who are involved in Framingham to network, meet, recognize each other, and seek opportunities for who can help whom.”
All are welcome to attend.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Planning Board is meeting tonight at 7 p.m. to discuss in-law use apartments and accessory dwelling units.
- Framingham Police Advisory Committee meeting at 7 p.m.
Mayor Yvonne Spicer’s public schedule shows no public events today.
4. Today os the Framingham Farmers’ Market. It is open from noon to 5:30 p.m. at the Framingham Centre Common. A handful of vendors and a BBQ food truck is expected to be there.
5. There will be treatment of the Stearns Reservoir and the Sudbury River today.
BONUS: SOURCE has three interns this summer and has openings for two more interns. If anyone in high school or college is interested in interning in journalism or photography (or video) please email editor@FraminghamSource.com
Check out the work of the three interns thus fare:
Grace Mayer, a Boston College student
Nick Barry, a Westfield State University student
Talia Heisey, a UMass Amherst student