1 Framingham History Center Curator Stacen Goldman will present Reinterpreting the Eames Massacre virtually via Zoom tonight at 7. Register by 6 p.m. to attend.
2. The Framingham Public Library is hosting LGBTQ+ Basics and Beyond with OUT MetroWest tonight at 7 via Zoom. This is a great session for those learning about LGBTQ+ issues for the first time and for those who already have some knowledge of LGBTQ+ topics. Register at http://bit.ly/FPL-Events by 5 p.m. on June 10 to join the conversation.
3. Framingham Parks & Recreation will hold a meeting tonight at 7 on its proposed dog park planned for Farm Pond. The meeting is virtual on Zoom.
Other CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Police advisory Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham DPW Nobscot meeting at 6 p.m.
According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events today.
4. Framingham Farmers’ market will be open today from noon to 5:30 p.m. on the Framingham Centre Common
5. The bilingual department in the Framingham Public Schools will honor Gen Grieci with a picnic tonight at Farm Pond Park. Families are invited. Grieci is retiring as the district’s Director of the Office of Multilingual Education at the end of this month. Grieci has devoted the last 31 years of her professional career to serving the needs of Framingham’s culturally and linguistically diverse students in the Framingham Public Schools, as a teacher, department chair, and for the last 11 years in the Central Office as the Assistant Director and finally the Director of the Office of Multilingual Education.