1 The Framingham Board of Health voted last night to rescind COVID-19 orders. The unanimous vote was to mirror the Governor’s orders effective May 29.
The Callahan Center in Framingham has been physically closed to senior citizens since March 2020.
The Governor has announced that everything can re-open to 100% capacity as of May 29.
Yesterday, former City Councilor and long-term Selectman Charlie Sisitsky during his mayoral campaign kick-off said it is time to re-open the Callahan Center.
2. CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Youth Council – Health Subcommittee at 5 p.m.
- Framingham Traffic Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham City Council at 7 p.m.
3. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has no public events today.
4. FLYERS in action:
- Girls lacrosse host Needham High at 4:15 p.m. at Phil Read Field
- Boys lacrosse travels to Needham for a 5;15 p.m. game against the Rockets
5. Today is International Missing Children’s Day. It coincides with National Missing Children’s Day, designated by former President Ronald Reagan in 1983. The day spotlights issue of child abduction around the world and across America. For more information visit the National center for Missing & Exploited Children.