1 Both the City of Framingham’s Director of Veterans Affairs and the Assistant Director of Veterans Affairs have given their notice to the Spicer administration and will leave by the end of the month.
This will be the 10th director or department head to leave the administration since January 2020.
The Veterans Department only has 2 employees.
2. The Framingham Public Library will host Mason Jar Meals: Creating Simple on the Go Lunches today on Zoom at 11 a.m.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Youth Council – Ad hoc Subcommittee on Lowering Voting Age will meet tonight at 6.
According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has no public events today.
4. State Rep. Maria Robinson will speak at a Massachusetts Women’s Political Caucus virtual panel today focused on the Asian American Pacific Islander experience in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Girls tennis has a match on the road at 3:45 p.m. against Brookline.
- Boys tennis will host Brookline at 3:45 p.m.
- Softball at Brookline at 4 p.m.
- Boys volleyball has a match against Natick High at 4 p.m.
- Baseball hosts Brookline at 7 p.m. under the lights at Bowditch Field