3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham City Council: Ordinance & Rules Subcommittee at 6 p.m. On the agenda is a proposal from the Framingham Youth Council to provide free menustral products in all middle & high school and city-owned buildings.
- City Council: Finance Subcommittee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Police Advisory Committee meeting at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Planning Board at 7 p.m.
4. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has no public events today.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Girls lacrosse travels to Walpole for a 4 p.m. game
- Boys lacrosse hosts Walpole at 5:15 p.m. at Phil Read Field