2. Several changes begin today as part of the Commonwealth’s re-opening plan.
- Senior hours at grocery stores are no longer required
- Youth Sports tournaments can resume and large outdoor venues can increase attendance size starting today
- Road races can resume starting today
- Water parks, amusement parks and other venues can re-open starting today.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Housing Authority at 2 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee: Policy Subcommittee at 4 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Health at 7 p.m.
- Framingham License Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Library Trustees at 7 p.m.
- Framingham School Building Committee at 7 p,m.
- Framingham Strategic Initiative & Financial Oversight Committee at 7 p.m.
4. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, she has no public events today.
5. FLYERS in action:
- Framingham High baseball will host Natick High baseball today at 3:45 p.m. at Bowditch Field
- Softball at Natick High at 3:45 p.m.
- Boys tennis vs Natick High at Bowditch nets at 3:30 p.m.
- Girls tennis vs Natick High at Natick at 3:45 p.m.
BONUS: The Christa McAuliffe Public Library will hold a puzzle swap today.
Request a puzzle to pick up at McAuliffe through http://bit.ly/Puzzle_Swap_Request and then take it home!
Choose how many pieces you’d prefer the puzzle to contain and bring home some fun.
The Library is currently NOT accepting puzzle donations at this time.