FRAMINGHAM – The City of Framingham has teamed up with a Framingham-based BNI for a free small business workshop on Monday, May 10 from 6:30 tp 7:30 p.m.
Framingham businesses are encouraged to register for this free event to hear from members of the Framingham Taking Care of Business BNI as they share their expertise to help you and your small business.
Attendees will have a chance to learn why it’s important to have life/disability insurance, how increasing your energy efficiency can have a positive impact on your employees, how to reduce business costs, how to use a credit card processing company to serve your merchants better, and why you should plan for your financial future.
There will be at Q&A session for the last 30-minutes.
The Framingham Chapter of Business Networking International (BNI) is referred to as Taking Care of Business (TCOB) and consists of 49 members and counting.
BNI is the world’s leading business referral organization with over 275,000 members in over 10,000 BNI chapters worldwide.
The Framingham TCOB members range in expertise from marketing, finance, legal, health/wellness, construction, consulting, real estate, and more.
You’ll get a chance to hear from Framingham TCOB members:
- Joe Cunningham, Northeast Brokerage – life & disability insurance
- Matt Dykeman, Trust Energy Solutions – energy efficient upgrades
- Chris Maccarini, Schooley Mitchell – cost reduction consultant
- Doug Moleux, SPS Processing – credit card processing
- Chris Pazienza, Horizon Wealth Partners – Certified Financial Planner
- Jessica Pesce, Ladimer Law – estate planning attorney
Register now for this free virtual workshop. Open to all Framingham businesses.
Learn more about Framingham Taking Care of Business at their website: https://bnimass.com/tcob/en-US/index