BOSTON – If your child is traveling outside of Massachusetts for more than 24 hours they must have a negative COVID-19 test upon their return in order to attend school (or quarantine for 10 days), per the Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
This does not apply to anyone who is fully vaccinated or <90 days from COVID-19 diagnosis.
Instructions for submitting COVID-19 results, if your child attends Natick Public Schools:
- Email results to your school’s nurse
- If your child is age 10 or under, they do not need a Covid-19 post-travel test; however, parents/guardians must submit their Covid-19 negative test results or proof of their COVID-19 vaccinations
- Approved Covid-19 tests: PCR or BinaxNow antigen tests only (home testing is not approved at this time)
- Nurses will clear results between 4 to 6 p.m. on Sunday 4/25/21.
- Results received after that time will be cleared on Monday morning in the order they are received