1 Today is Earth Day.
2. The Framingham Public Library hosts Grow Your Own Meals tonight at 7 p.m. Learn how to create a meal plan and kitchen garden planner with your favorite recipes. Safiyat is the founder and owner of Tasty Harvests, a kitchen garden consulting business serving Framingham and the MetroWest area. As a certified Gardenary Consultant by Gardenary, she will discuss and visualize your garden setup, planning, Framingham growing seasons, plant size, and tending and harvesting your garden.
Register at bit.ly/FPL-Events before 5 p.m. today.
3. City of Framingham released a new vaccine dashboard yesterday. As of April 21, 25% of the City’s population is fully vaccinated.
4. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM meetings:
- Framingham Planning Board at 7 p.m.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events today.