1 The Framingham Police Advisory Committee will host a community presentation with officers from the Framingham Police Animal Control Department tonight at 7.
2. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham Human Relations Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Library Trustees: Governance Subcommittee at 7;30 p.m.
3. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events today.
4. This is National Public Health Week.
5. This is also National Public Library week. The Framingham Public Library’s Brown Bag Learning Series continues on Friday, April 9 with a session called Let’s Talk Birdie. Presented by Susan Maranhao, the one-hour session begins virtually at noon. To register and receive an invitation to the Zoom session, please go to http://bit.ly/FPL-Events by 9 a.m. tomorrow.