1 The Framingham City Council will hold a public hearing tonight at 7 on proposed amendments to City’s Land Disturbance and Stormwater Management Zoning Ordinance.
2. CITY OF FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS:
- Framingham City Council: Appointments Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham City Council at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Historic District Commission at 7:30 p.m.
3. The Commonwealth of Massachusetts designated the City of Framingham on April 1 as a high-risk community or red community for the spread of the coronavirus.
According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer will hold a community hour at 5 p.m. to discuss the rise in COVID cases in the City of Framingham.
4. Framingham Public School students in grades K-5 return to in-person 5-days-a-week classroom education yesterday. About 85% of the students are expected to return according to survey results.
There have been 7 cases of COVID reported at Framingham High in April, and 13 cases in the district. Contact tracing shows athletics is is contributing to those numbers.
5. Today is National Library Day. This is National Library Week.
The Framingham Public Library re-opened physically to the public yesterday, April 5 for the first time since March 17, 2020.