In full transparency, the following was submitted to SOURCE media for publication
FRAMINGHAM – Framingham Community Educational Series: Removing the Myths Surrounding the Covid-19 Vaccine
In an effort to promote the vaccine among Framingham’s people of color, there will be a series of education presentations focusing on:
– General education around the disease
– The development and timing of the vaccine
– The use and safety of the vaccine
– Sharing from their personal experience with the vaccine
– Barriers or non-barriers of who is eligible, i.e. cost, immigration
– Process of signing up/availability.
These are hour-long sessions, featuring a panel of medical professionals with questions and answers at the end.
The first session is:
* March 22 at 6:30-7:30pm – African American Community
This event is being sponsored by the Latino Health Insurance Program, Inc., along with Greater Framingham Community Church.