By Framingham State athletics
FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham State University women’s lacrosse team returned to action this evening after a year off the field and received six goals from senior Alissa Marino as the Rams defeated Johnson & Wales 19-9 in non-conference action at Maple Street Field in Framingham.
INSIDE THE NUMBERS:
- Marino paced all scored with her six tallies to go along with three assists. Senior Jenna McMahon (Watertown) tallied four goals, while classmate Hanna McMahon (Watertown) added three goals and two helpers.
- Freshman Rachel Erickson (Dunstable) chipped in with two goals and an assist in her first collegiate action, while junior Tara Palermo (Mashpee) added two goals.
- The Wildcats were led offensively by three goals from senior Dani Lydecker, while classmate Marley Medina (South Hadley) chipped in a pair of goals.
- Sophomore Alexis Burleigh (Vernon, Conn.) earned the victory in net for the Rams making three saves, while senior Mikayla Seavey (Bridgewater) made two saves in relief.
- Emma Crowley took the loss for the Wildcats making three saves.
The Rams are back in action Friday night when they host Keene State at 7 p.m., while Johnson & Wales hosts Anna Maria on Saturday at 11 a.m.