FRAMINGHAM – The City of Framingham is advertising for an office manager for its Health Department.
The full-time job was posted on February 25.
The position “performs administrative and professional duties to support the daily operations of the Board of Health (BOH). Duties are varied and require knowledge of department operations, office systems and City procedures and policies. Performs all other related work as required.”
▪ Performs payroll and accounts payable expenses for the office.
▪ Tracks and monitors budget expenditures, coordinates with accounts payable.
▪ Assist and process fiscal budget with Director.
▪ Works with Purchasing office to coordinate new contracts.
▪ Performs budget transfers with Accounting department.
▪ Assists with monitoring all BOH grants.
▪ Develops and coordinates office policy.
▪ In charge of online permit processing.
▪ Works with City Treasurer to oversee collections of all payments, including grant funds, reimbursements and permit fees.
▪ Enters purchase orders, pays bills and maintains necessary balances.
▪ Prepares notices and changes for the Clerk’s office for upcoming Board meetings.
▪ Monitors, maintains and updates records and database information for the department.
▪ Prepares and provides department financial data reports for the Director as requested.
▪ Orders and tracks all department expenditures for supplies and equipment.
▪ Supervises the Administrative Assistant and serves as backup.
▪ Assists with clinics as necessary.
▪ Prepares agendas and minutes for board meetings and provides support and assistance to the BOH as needed.
▪ Opens mail, answers phones, and coordinates with other departments as necessary.
The salary range is $49,238.28 to $54,363.92
Applicants should have an “Associate’s Degree in secretarial or business management or related field; three to five (3-5) years’ experience in a similar environment with one year (1+) of supervisory experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience.”
The individual reports to the Director of Public Health in the City of Framingham.
To apply visit www.framinghamma.gov/jobs