FRAMINGHAM – Businesses are encouraged to register for a free workshop to hear from professionals from the Framingham Marketing Group and learn how to grow their small businesses. The workshop is co-hosted by the City of Framingham and the Framingham Marketing Group.
During the first 30-minutes, hear from professionals from the Framingham Marketing Group (FMG) who will share their expertise on how to grow your small business. FMG is an affiliation of related businesses that can help you with all of your strategy, marketing, and promotional needs.
There will be at Q&A session for the last 30-minutes.
Professionals from Framingham Marketing Group include:
* Nancy Cantor, Cantor Consulting – Business Coach
* Nikki Davidson, Bravo Baskets – Gift Baskets
* Rob Levine, Levine Design & Illustration – Branding/Design
* Teddy Sullivan, Scorpion Printing – Print
* Bill Bluestein, Bilmar Sales – Promo Products
* Kathleen DelPrete, DelPrete Consulting – Marketing
* Ethan Gordon, Gordon Multimedia – Web & SEO
* Adam Greene, Green Lens Media – Video Production
The small business workshop is on January 25 from 6:30 to 7;30 p.m.
Registration is open to all Framingham businesses.
Free registration: https://framinghamsmallbusinessworkshop.eventbrite.com/
Learn more about Framingham Marketing Group by visiting this website: https://www.framinghammarketing.com/