The Spicer administration said yesterday it does not plan to rollback restrictions like the cities of Boston, Newton, Somerville, Brockton, etc
The last day for both the SMOC & TJX sites was Friday. They are now closed.
3. The Christa McAuliffe Charter School has a virtual informational session tonight at 7 p.m.
At this session, families will learn about the McAuliffe program. Families are encouraged to participate in this session with their child so that they can also learn about the school. Participants will hear from the Executive Director, learn about the overall program, experience a teacher demostration, and hear details about the admissions and lottery process and procedures. There will be time for Q&A throughout the session. Questions may be sent in advance to email@example.com.
Register at: https://bit.ly/WedInfoSession
Other CITY of FRAMINGHAM MEETINGS: (remote only unless noted):
- Framingham Board of Assessors at 5:15 p.m.
- Framingham High School Council at 5:15 p.m.
- Framingham City Council: Planning & Zoning Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham EDIC at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Conservation Commission at 7 p.m.
4. Join the Framingham Public Library on December 16 at 7pm for a dramatic reading of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol performed by Dr. Helen Heineman, President Emerita of Framingham State University.
This reading has become an annual tradition. Don’t miss the opportunity to see Charles Dickens’ masterpiece come to life! Dickens prepared a special reading version of A Christmas Carol that he used during reading tours in England and America, ending in Boston. Dr. Heineman will perform a dramatized reading of this version, enhanced by a slideshow of over 250 illustrations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation and Zoom link. Please include the program name.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events, but she is expected to attend the Framingham School Committee meeting, even though it is not listed on her schedule.