FRAMINGHAM – The Framingham License Commission approved several common victualler and other license renewals tonight, December 14.
More than a dozen establishments in the City of Framingham have yet to file their renewal applications to operate in 2021.
The regular deadline to file a renewal was in November, but if these establishments want to be open & operating on January 1, 2021, they will need to file all paperwork and fees by Wednesday, December 16, said the Commission tonight.
The final Framingham License Commission meeting of the year is scheduled for Monday, December 21.
The License Commission could choose to hold a meeting on December 28 to also approve last minute applications.
Establishments that have yet to submit an application include:
- ALCHEMISTA 100 CROSSING BLVD
- ANDAMAN THAI CUISINE 963 WORCESTER RD
- DUNKIN DONUTS 692 COCHITUATE RD
- ENERGY & FIT NUTRITION 410 (400 WAVERLY ST
- FAMILY STYLE PIZZA 41 WAVERLY ST
- FRIENDLY PIZZA 125 WAVERLY ST
- HONEY BAKED HAM CO. 240 WORCESTER RD
- MCDONALD’S 343 COCHITUATE RD
- MIRANDA BREAD 470 WAVERLY ST
- NZUKO RESTAURANT 341 COCHITUATE RD
- PAO BRASIL BAKERY INC. 596 WAVERLY ST
- SAXONVILLE MILLS CAFE AND ROASTERY 2 CENTRAL ST
- SILOS 10 FREDERICK ST
- STARBUCKS COFFEE 25 PROSPECT ST
- STARBUCKS COFFEE #7218 1 WORCESTER RD
- SUBS AND MORE 1609 CONCORD ST
- THREE GORGES 45 NICHOLAS RD