FRAMINGHAM – the MetroWest Chamber of Commerce will hold a virtual Legislative Reception and Holiday Networking Event on Wednesday, December 16 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
This year’s Legislative Reception and Holiday Networking Event will be held virtually, said Chamber leadership.
The event will consist of two sessions. You can register for either or both.
The Virtual Legislative Reception (5:30 – 6:30 pm)
Registration Link: http://www.gomeet.com/PIID=EF57D781894930
Recorded presentations from:
- Sanofi (Virtual Event Host)
- Senate President, Karen E. Spilka (2nd Middlesex & Norfolk)
- Senator, Jamie Eldridge (Middlesex & Worcester)
- Representative Maria Robinson (6th Middlesex)
- Representative Jack Lewis (7th Middlesex)
- Representative Carmine Gentile (13th Middlesex)
- Representative David Linsky (5th Middlesex)
- Representative Carolyn Dykema (8th Middlesex)
Question & Answer Session will be held. You can submit questions in advance to Jim Giammarinaro, firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual Holiday Networking (6:30 – 7:30 pm)
Audience Log-in URL: https://www.gomeet.com/960-800-783
Dial-in Number: 571-748-4021
Access Code: 960-800-783