NATICK – The Town of Natick is holding a flu clinic for those age 18 and older by appointment on November 6 from 1 to 3 p.m.
All COVID-19 precautions will be followed.
Who: Age 18 and over
Dates: Friday, November 6th and Friday November 13th
Place: Natick Town Hall First Floor 13 East Central St.
- Shots are free regardless of insurance
- Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unusual time
- All COVID-19 precautions will be followed – MASKS ARE REQUIRED
Print, complete and sign this Required Form for each person and bring it to the clinic along with a copy of the insurance card (if you have one)
If you are not able to register online and/or download your registration form please email email@example.com or call the Health Department at 508-647-6460 during regular business hours.
For your appointment please:
- Be on time to assist us with traffic flow
- Wear a mask
- If possible, wear short sleeves
- Bring your completed and signed required form (link above)
To schedule your appointment for the Friday November 6th clinic CLICK HERE
To schedule your appointment for the Friday November 13th clinic CLICK HERE