FRAMINGHAM – Framingham City officials and members of the business community will discuss the recent Framingham Employment Report prepared by the Framingham State University MetroWest Economic Research Center (MERC) for the Framingham Economic Development & Industrial Corporation (EDIC) on Wednesday, October 28.
The meeting will be virtually on Zoom at 7 p.m.
- Erika Oliver Jerram – Deputy Director of Planning and Community Development for City of Framingham
- Thatcher Kezer – CFO for City of Framingham
- Jim Giammarinaro – President & CEO for MetroWest Chamber of Commerce
- John Martin – Head of Government Affairs for CRISPR Therapeutics
- Doug Lawrence, EDIC Chair
Pre-registration is required.