FRAMINGHAM – Free, drive-through COVID-19 testing resumes at Walsh Middle School on Saturday, October 10, at 301 Brook Street.
A storm swept through the City early in the evening, Wednesday, which brought down trees and power lines on the Walsh driveway. The driveway blockage prevented drive-through testing Thursday and Friday.
Eversource and Framingham’s Public Works Department cleared the blockage, allowing testing to resume Saturday.
- Location: 301 Brook St, Framingham, MA 01701
- Dates: Through October 31
- Days/Time: Monday to Saturday– 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Eligibility: Open to everyone; symptomatic and asymptomatic
- Appointment: No appointment required
- Format: Drive-through only
- Cost: FREE; no health insurance required
- Test Results: People will receive results in approximately 72 hours from Fallon Ambulance, who is conducting the tests.