1 Framingham Public Library is hosting a yarn social from 6 to 7 p.m.
This is not a learn to knit or crochet program. Email for the Zoom link at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The Framingham History Center is hosting an online auction of paintings featuring the Centre Common starting today. Local artists set up their easels outdoors on October 3 to celebrate one of the artifacts featured in our Framingham’s Top 10 exhibit – View of the Centre Common of Framingham, a watercolor painted by Captain Daniel Bell in 1808. Auction begins at 10 a.m. and ends on October 14.
3. CITY of FRAMINGHAM meetings (all are remote unless noted):
- Framingham Youth Council Health Subcommittee at 6:30 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Conservation Commission at 7 p.m.
4. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events, but she is expected to attend the Framingham School Committee meeting.
5. Framingham Health Director Sam Wong wants every resident to get tested for the coronavirus. Framingham is still a high-risk community for the virus, and has been since late August.
There is a drive-thru free COVID testing site is available for all residents at Walsh Middle School in Framingham from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. It is open every day but Sundays.
There is a walk-up free testing site at SMOC HQ at 7 Bishop Street from 3 to 6 p.m.