FRAMINGHAM – The City of Framingham announced a new free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing site today, September 1.
Last month, the City of Framingham was named one of 9 high-risk communities in the state for the coronavirus, with a rating of 8.7.
Yesterday, the City of Framingham’s rating was 10.1
“Thanks to the Staples’ Corporation, Free, Drive-through COVID-19 Testing Resumes in Framingham Starting Thursday, September 3, at the Company’s Headquarters at 500 Staples Drive,” said the City in a press release this afternoon.
- Through the generous support of the Staples’ Corporation, the City will resume FREE, Drive-through COVID-19 testing Thursday, September 3, at a new location – Staples Corporate Headquarters
- Location: 500 Staples Drive
- Dates: September 3 – September 11
- Days/Time: Monday to Friday – 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Eligibility: Open to everyone; symptomatic and asymptomatic
- Appointment: No appointment required
- Format: Drive-through only
- Cost: FREE; no health insurance required
- Test Results: People will receive results in approximately 72 hours from Fallon Ambulance, who is conducting the tests.