1 Framingham Public Library has a Pokemon craft project this month. Register online to reserve your take & make kit, and paint your very own Pokemon friend to watch over your plants. Project is for middle and high school students.
2. The Framingham Public Library also has a teen tone & stretch class today from 4:30 to 5;15 p.m. A variety of functional fitness exercises to tone core, upper and lower body muscles followed by stretches. This is a low impact class designed to be adaptable to participants’ different levels. Email email@example.com by noon on the day of the class for the link to join either or both classes.
3. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham City Council: Appointments Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham License Commission at 7 p.m.
4. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events
5. Today is National Nonprofit Day.