FRAMINGHAM – Framingham SOURCE will sell its graduations photo this year, like we have since 2016, when the news media outlet was formed.
Petroni Media Company and Moments Suspended in Time Photography captured images at the 2020 Framingham High graduation earlier this week.
This year, as parents could not attend the graduation ceremony due to the coronavirus pandemic, SOURCE has decided to donate 100% of the proceeds of all photo sales from graduation to two organizations – Framingham High School PTBO and Daniel’s Table.
FHS PTBO provides scholarships to graduating seniors, but with its booster room closed since march, it has lost a lot of income.
Daniel’s Table provides food security, and has helped a lot of Framingham families, including a few graduates, during this pandemic.
JPEG images are sold, not prints. That means you can make as many copies of the photo your purchased up to an 8X10, sometimes larger for the cost of the image.
The cost for the JPEG image from any of the 5 albums below is $10 each.
If you would like to purchase multiple your graduate, you can donate $25 for 3 images or $50 for 6 or more images.
SOURCE was not the official photographer for the graduation. SOURCE was there as a media, just like the daily newspaper. LifeTouch was taking official photos of the graduates.
Petroni Media Company captured almost 950 photos during the 2-hour ceremony and Moments Suspended in Time has posted an additional 250 photos available for purchase.
That said, in the 5 years SOURCE has covered graduation for Framingham High, we have never taken a photo of 100% of the graduates.
Things happen, batteries need changed, someone walks in front of the camera, we have to adjust our camera for the light, and what these adjustments happen we miss a graduate.
Based on the photos posted, our guess is we captured about 90% of those who attended the ceremony. We apologize if we did not get your son or daughter.
How to order:
- Look through the photos in the albums below.
- Send the media outlet screenshots or links to the photos you would like to order
- Tell us what organizations you would like the money to go to – FHS PTBO or Daniel’s Table. (if you would like to make a larger donation to the charity tell us that as well. For example, I am ordering just one photo but would like to donate $25. I am ordering 4 photos but will donate $50.)
- SOURCE will then send you instructions on how to pay for the photos and will send out your jpeg image AFTER payment is made.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with orders and questions
As the FHS PTBO does not have a link set up for donations, payments will be made to Petroni Media Company, and Petroni Media Company will make one donation to FHS PTBO in October from all donations.