ASHLAND – The Ashland Farmers Market is hosting a Peach Day.
The very popular market invited its inventive food vendors to create an offering using peaches. And have they delivered, said the market.
Customers can take home items such as Grilled Peaches and Basil Ravioli or Peach Monkey Bread or a pint of Peach Crisp Gelato.
The Market is open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday at 125 Front Street, across from the Ashland Library.
|Some of the offerings include:|
* Hot (and NOT) Peach Salsa and Jam from Everything Jalapeno
* Peach Puffs from Doris’ Peruvian
* The Crust will have Peach Monkey Bread, Peach Kouign Amman, Peach Jam Drop Scones and Peach and Basil Focaccia
* Julie’s Z Breads will offer Summer Peach and Peaches and Blues
* Hillcrest Apiary will feature Peachy Honey Straws
* Pints of Blood Peach Sorbet (vegan) and creamy Peach Crisp Gelato from Dulce D’ Leche
( Grilled Peaches and Basil Ravioli from Valicenti
And, of course, Sunshine Farm will have beautiful peaches so you can dream up your own recipes.
And all the farmers will have peak summer bounty – corn, greens, zucchini, tomatoes, carrots and more!