1 The heat wave continues today with a high of 92 degrees.
The City beaches will be open until 5 p.m. today, except for Learneds Pond, which failed a bacteria test.
Beach passes are required. The beaches are open from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., two hours less than last year at 7 p.m.
The Spicer administration has not announced cooling stations nor extended beach hours due to the heat.
2. In anticipation of the School Committee meeting tonight, Superintendent Bob Tremblay will hold two Q&A’s on the draft re-opening plan for Framingham Public Schools in September.
|Wednesday, July 29th||10:30am – 11:30am||Facebook Event|
|Wednesday, July 29th||4:00pm – 5:00pm||Facebook Event|
3. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- Framingham School Committee: Teaching and Learning Subcommittee at 5:30 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Board of Health at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Cultural Council at 7 p.m.
5.According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events.