5 Things You Need To Know Today in Framingham: Friday, July 24, 2020
1 The Framingham Public Library will be distributing face coverings for those in need on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.. Click here for more details.
2. Today is National Tequila Day.
(Photo courtesy of Mexico City Taqueria in Ashland)
3. July is National Self Care Month. “Self-care refers to activities and practices that we can engage in on a regular basis to reduce stress and maintain and enhance our short- and longer-term health and well-being. Self-care is not self-indulgence which can be settling for a temporary and largely symbolic fix – which may indeed, cause you more stress in the long run.”
4. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- ACCEPT Board of Directors meeting at 10 a.m
- There is a Framingham Youth Council meeting on Sunday at 7 p.m.
5 According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no public events.