BOYLSTON – Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Corp. is sponsoring a day of fun and fundraising this fall, with a safe, socially distanced 2nd Annual Golf Tournament on Monday, October 5 at The Haven Country Club in Boylston.
Mary Ann Morse Healthcare Corporation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization providing exceptional quality, trusted, affordable senior living and healthcare to families in the Metro West area for more than 25 years. The proceeds from the tournament will help us purchase a handicap accessible van to transport our residents.
· Play golf! Join your colleagues at an assigned Tee Time for a safe, socially distanced event on the beautiful, championship 18-hole course
· Sponsor a Tee, Putting Green, our Bloody Mary/Mimosa Bar or other sponsorship opportunities
· Donate items for our virtual Raffle and Auction (email Lisa Kubiak at email@example.com)
· Bid on items in our virtual Raffle and Auction to help us raise funds – link and information coming soon
· Make a monetary donation of any amount on our event page
To participate, please visit www.maryannmorse.org/2nd-annual-golf-tournament
Press release & photo submitted to SOURCE media