1 Today is tax day. You can file for an extension through October 15, but payments are due today.
Tax Day was moved from April 15 due to the pandemic.
2. There is a joint meeting between the 9-member elected Framingham School Committee and the Framingham Board of Health to discuss the Framingham Public Schools “working plan” to re-open schools for the 2020-21 school year. A preview of the plan is here. Meeting starts at 7 p.m. Click here for Zoom details.
4. City of Framingham meetings (all meetings will be held remotely unless noted):
- Edgell Grove Trustees at 3 p.m.
- Framingham City Council – Planning Logistics During COVID-19 Subcommittee at 6 p.m.
- Framingham School Committee with Framingham Board of Health at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Conservation Commission at 7 p.m.
- Framingham Library Trustees at 7 p.m.
- Framingham EDIC meeting at 7 p.m.
5. According to the Mayor’s public schedule, Mayor Yvonne Spicer has no events today. There is a joint School Committee meeting tonight, and the Mayor typically attends.